What Makes Us Different?
No minimum order requirements
No limits on clothing changes
No extra charges for Saturday appointments
- We offer timeless, classic portrait styles along with incorporating your individual style, telling the story of your senior year.
- You won't have to worry about rain-outs or using shooting time traveling to locations.
- We have our outdoor portrait park right outside our studio doors. We will shoot in studio on classic portrait backgrounds along with fun and casual outdoor.
- We are confident and knowledgeable in lighthing and posing to make each individual senior look their very best.
- Most girls spend 1 1/2 hours and boys about 1 hour. Several clothing changes can take place within the first hour, usually viewing between 35 to 75 images.
- When appointment is made we will require a credit card number to secure your private session.
- Session fee is $75.00 for the first hour. We also offer a $60.00 mini session for those who want quality portraits, but only minimum time photographed.
- Clothing & make-up consulting will be handled when your appointment is made. We always have you bring extra clothing & make-up so we can help you decide the clothing that is best for your skintone and hair color, along with how much make-up is needed before we start your session.
- Retouching, black and white, browntone all offered at no extra cost.
- Pastels, high contrast and colorizing will be mixed in and offered also.
- We offer my-space CD's with copywrites of images ordered (free) with minimum purchase.
- Within a week after photographing, your images will be posted online for viewing for two (2) weeks with early order prices assigned to you. After this time, regular pricing will be used.
- You have three ways to order - on-line, telephone or in person by appointment in studio.
Call us to request a full pricing guide with all Senior products offered.
9 am to 5 pm Tuesday thru Friday
Saturday by appointment